On this date in 2005, the Diamondbacks sent Troy Glaus and highly touted infield prospect Sergio Santos to the Blue Jays for second baseman Orlando Hudson and starting pitcher Miguel Batista. Santos would go on to make an impact in the big leagues, but not in the role he was expected to. Here’s this week’s look around the baseball blogosphere..
- Did The Tribe Win Last Night caught up with Jim Thome.
- Rays Colored Glasses explains the trades of Joe Ross and Trea Turner.
- Camden Depot explains how team-controlled players have seen a pay cut.
- Inside The ’Zona wonders if the D’Backs can improve their new young pitching assets.
- Beisbol’s Org looked at the Yankees’ rotation for 2015.
Please send submissions to Zach at ZachBBWI@gmail.com.