Here’s a recap of the original analysis MLBTR offered over the past seven days:
- With the second month of the season in the books, Tim Dierkes updated his free agent power rankings in advance of the offseason. Tim’s list consists of the 10 players who appear poised to earn the most money if they hit the open market over the winter.
- Now that June is upon us, Jeff Todd looked back at the month’s notable trades from 2012-15.
- Jeff also ranked the top 10 trade candidates as the Aug. 1 deadline draws closer.
- Mark Polishuk looked at six mid- to low-tier pending free agents who improved their stock with strong May performances.
- With last year’s World Series finalists, the Royals and Mets, dealing with major injuries at third base, Jeff ran down 10 potential replacements the teams could turn to.
- Right-hander Julio Teheran will be one of the most appealing players on the summer trade market if the Braves make him available, so I tried to find a fit for the 25-year-old.