Here’s this week’s look around the baseball blogosphere:
- Halo Headquarters lists reasons why the Angels should not trade center fielder Mike Trout.
- The Point of Pittsburgh argues in favor of an international draft.
- Wayniac Nation highlights five first base prospects who could make impacts next year.
- Jays Journal ponders an expanded role for Toronto closer Roberto Osuna in 2017.
- BaseballDocs names the Tigers’ top trade candidates.
- Call to the Pen (links here) reviews the White Sox’s 2016 campaign and looks ahead to their offseason.
- CTTP also explains why catcher Jorge Alfaro might not be the only rookie to crack the Phillies’ Opening Day roster next year.
- North Shore Nine examines the Pirates’ starting second base options for 2017.
- MLB451 breaks down six impending free agents who could be on the verge of breaking out.
- Yanks Go Yard previews the Yankees’ spring training right field competition.
- Sports Heaven goes all the way back to 1948, the year of the Indians’ latest World Series title.
- Camden Depot wonders if outfielder Hyun Soo Kim is more than a platoon hitter.
- Pirates Breakdown offers three lessons the club can learn from the World Series-bound Indians.
- Clutchlings details the Blue Jays’ prospects who are headed for the Australian Baseball League.
- The Runner Sports profiles Astros outfield prospect Jason Martin.
- Sports Talk Philly focuses on former members of the Phillies organization who are now with the Indians.
Please send submissions to ZachBBWI @gmail.com.