ROSTER MOVES BY TEAM
- ATLANTA BRAVES | Depth Chart
- Placed on 10-Day DL: OF Ronald Acuña Jr. (mild knee sprain)
- Promoted: SP Max Fried, OF Dustin Peterson (contract purchased)
- Fried was the 26th man for Monday’s double-header. He started Game 1.
- COLORADO ROCKIES | Depth Chart
- NEW YORK METS | Depth Chart
- Placed on 10-Day DL: INF Wilmer Flores (lower back discomfort), RP AJ Ramos (rotator cuff tendinitis)
- Activated from 10-Day DL: C Kevin Plawecki, RP Hansel Robles
- Promoted: INF/OF Phillip Evans, RP Gerson Bautista
- Bautista was the 26th man for Monday’s double-header.
- Optioned: C Tomas Nido
- PITTSBURGH PIRATES | Depth Chart
- SAN DIEGO PADRES | Depth Chart
- SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS | Depth Chart
- CHICAGO WHITE SOX | Depth Chart
- MINNESOTA TWINS | Depth Chart
FUTURE EXPECTED MOVES
- ATL: SP Anibal Sanchez will be activated from the 10-Day DL on Tuesday May 29th, according to David O’Brien of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- CLE: SP Shane Bieber will have his contract purchased from the minors on Thursday May 31st, according to Ryan Lewis of the Akron Beacon Journal. His MLB debut will be a spot start to give the five-man rotation an extra day of rest.
- LAD: SP Clayton Kershaw will be activated from the 10-Day DL on Thursday May 31st, according to Alanna Rizzo of SportsNetLA.
- MIN: 1B Joe Mauer is likely to return from the 10-Day DL on Thursday May 31st, according to Phil Miller of the Star Tribune.
- SEA: 2B/CF Dee Gordon is expected to return from the 10-Day DL on Thursday May 31st, according to Ryan Divish of the Seattle Times.
- STL: SP Alex Reyes will be activated from the 10-Day DL on Wednesday May 30th, according to Joe Trezza of MLB.com. Reyes has pitched 23 scoreless innings with seven walks and 44 strikeouts during a four-start rehab assignment.
- TBR: SP Nathan Eovaldi will be activated from the 60-Day DL on Tuesday May 29th, according to Marc Topkin of the Tampa Bay Times.