From time to time, as a service to our readers, MLB Trade Rumors will post job opportunities of possible interest that are brought to our attention. MLBTR has no affiliation with the hiring entity, no role in the hiring process, and no financial interest in the posting of this opportunity.
The Orioles are seeking passionate and high-achieving individuals for their baseball operations and player development departments. Among the current openings:
- Scouting Analyst – Compose scouting reports on professional players utilizing video, scouting information, and technology to enhance the club’s decision-making process.
- Economic Analyst – Develop creative and sophisticated analytical tools to support decision-making in baseball operations, with a focus on labor market economics and asset valuation.
- Player Performance Coordinator – Facilitate communication between key stakeholders across inter-related functional areas (player development, sports medicine, strength and conditioning) to develop and adjust individualized player development plans.
- Head Strength and Conditioning Coordinator – Oversee the creation and implementation of strength, preparation, physical assessment, and accountability protocols throughout the player development chain.
- Minor League Strength and Conditioning Coach – Oversee the daily administration and management of the strength and conditioning program at various minor league affiliates.
- Baseball Analytics Fellow – Apply advanced statistical techniques to baseball datasets, with the goal of building and maintaining interpretable predictive models and player valuation frameworks.
- Developer Co-Op, Baseball Systems – Work with the baseball analytics team to support the development and operation of internal software systems.
To apply, please see the open baseball operations positions on TeamWork Online for more information.