On a relatively slow post-holiday Saturday morning, let’s round up the original work posted by the MLBTR staff this week…
- The Offseason Outlook series continued in earnest this week with status checkups on the Braves, White Sox, and Astros.
- Steve Adams and Jeff Todd rounded up the Top 25 Offseason Trade Targets and ranked them by a combination of trade value and trade likelihood.
- Jeff Todd took some time earlier this week to examine the fast-moving catching market, which has seen not only the top option come off the board, but a number of backups options as well.
- With the non-tender deadline looming Monday, a list of potential non-tenders – aka future free agents – can be found here.
- We also reached out to you, the masses, for your opinion on a number of different topics: best November transaction, the Kyle Gibson contract, the Brewers/Padres swap, the managerial carousel, Rockies’ trade assets, and potential targets for the Reds.
- Last but far from least, the MLBTR staff is here on a weekly basis to chat. You can find this week’s transcripts here and here.
Thanks TC! It can be time consuming to find all these things using the app on my phone…..
TC: Will a post be coming on how the Rangers new ballpark will play? Favoring hitters or pitchers and how the ballclub approached this matter?
There are very few fast-moving catchers, if any.
Nice. You here all week?