On a relatively slow post-holiday Saturday morning, let’s round up the original work posted by the MLBTR staff this week…
- The Offseason Outlook series continued in earnest this week with status checkups on the Braves, White Sox, and Astros.
- Steve Adams and Jeff Todd rounded up the Top 25 Offseason Trade Targets and ranked them by a combination of trade value and trade likelihood.
- Jeff Todd took some time earlier this week to examine the fast-moving catching market, which has seen not only the top option come off the board, but a number of backups options as well.
- With the non-tender deadline looming Monday, a list of potential non-tenders – aka future free agents – can be found here.
- We also reached out to you, the masses, for your opinion on a number of different topics: best November transaction, the Kyle Gibson contract, the Brewers/Padres swap, the managerial carousel, Rockies’ trade assets, and potential targets for the Reds.
- Last but far from least, the MLBTR staff is here on a weekly basis to chat. You can find this week’s transcripts here and here.