Today’s link collection.
- Joel Sherman puts on his GM hat and proposes five trade offers the Yankees should make.
- Troy E. Renck doesn’t believe the Rockies are ready to start trading off veterans.
- Jon Heyman heard rumblings that Nationals GM Jim Bowden "could be in trouble."
- Dave Cameron discusses next year’s frontrunner for the #1 draft pick, college pitcher Stephen Strasburg. The pick could be made by Bill Bavasi’s replacement.
- The MLB draft is definitely gaining popularity, but Nick Friedell’s suggestions would provide a big boost.