On this date 32 years ago, Carlos Beltran was born. Beltran is still one of only 19 players to ever sign a contract for at least $100MM (four currently play for the Yankees). With three years left on Beltran's seven-year, $119MM deal signed in 2005, let's take a look a what is being written in the Blogosphere…
- Feeling Dodger Blue wonders if Mark Mulder is the Dodgers' best option.
- Never Forget '69 wonders if the Mets should explore adding Pedro Martinez.
- The Detroit Tigers Weblog addresses the recent rumors that the Tigers will look to trade Miguel Cabrera.
- The Baseball Opinion takes a closer look at the Nationals' attempt to remake their roster.
- River Ave. Blues says the Yankees' series against the A's was an audition for Matt Holliday.
Cork Gaines writes for RaysIndex.com. If you have a suggestion for this feature, Cork can be reached here, and followed on Twitter here.