Some more links as we count down to the big weekend…
- Diamond Leung reports that the Dodgers traded minor-league pitcher Stephen Randolph to the Royals. Randolph, who was named in the Mitchell Report, pitched well as a starter in Triple A this month.
- Aroldis Chapman's whereabouts remain unknown, according to ESPN.com.
- Troy E. Renck of the Denver Post says "Clint Hurdle would not have fallen on his sword had the 'pen been mighty under his watch." Or, in less poetic terms, the Rockies have an improved bullpen.
- Signees from the Dominican Republic will now have to take DNA tests to prove their identity before leaving the country, according to Kiley McDaniel of Baseball Prospectus.
- As ESPN.com's Keith Law reports, the Twins have agreed to sign German catcher Max Kepler for an undisclosed amount.