On this date in 2002, a designated hitter was not used in a full slate of major league games for the first time since 1972 thanks to 14 interleague contests all being played in National League parks. Here's this week's look around the baseball blogosphere..
- Lasorda's Lair looks at the emergence of Yasiel Puig.
- Rays Colored Glasses wonders how the Rays will make room for Wil Myers.
- Guy Speed discusses Greg Burke's sidearm delivery with Rick Peterson.
- Baseball News Source doesn't feel that Andy Pettitte is a Hall of Famer.
- Blue Jays Plus believes that it's time for a catching change.
- True Sport Blog wanted to see Ian Kennedy suspended for 25 games.
- Monkey With A Halo sees Jason Vargas as a trade candidate.
- NASORB isn't wild about the Mariners' promotion of Mike Zunino.
- MLB Reports looks the high-priced teams that could be finished.
- I R Fast delivers a scouting report on Jose Alvarez.
- Yankees Fans Unite worries that the Yankees have missed out on international free agents.
- MLB Injury News examines Bryce Harper's knee.
- Marlin Maniac spoke with Logan Morrison.
- Redbird Rants profiles Matt Carpenter.
- i70 Baseball asks if the Royals should buy or sell.
If you have a suggestion for this feature, Zach can be reached at [email protected].