ROSTER MOVES BY TEAM
- ATLANTA BRAVES | Depth Chart
- CINCINNATI REDS | Depth Chart
- LOS ANGELES DODGERS | Depth Chart
- MIAMI MARLINS | Depth Chart
- PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES | Depth Chart
- ST. LOUIS CARDINALS | Depth Chart
- WASHINGTON NATIONALS | Depth Chart
- CLEVELAND INDIANS | Depth Chart
- DETROIT TIGERS | Depth Chart
- LOS ANGELES ANGELS | Depth Chart
- OAKLAND ATHLETICS | Depth Chart
- SEATTLE MARINERS | Depth Chart
- TEXAS RANGERS | Depth Chart
FUTURE EXPECTED MOVES
- CLE: OF Bradley Zimmer will be activated from the 10-Day DL on Friday June 1st, according to Jordan Bastian of MLB.com. Bieber will be optioned to Triple-A, at least until the team needs a No. 5 starter on June 12th.
- DET: SP Ryan Carpenter (strained oblique) will be placed on the 10-Day DL, according to Anthony Fenech of the Detroit Free Press. He started Thursday’s game in place of the injured Francisco Liriano.
- SDP: SP Walker Lockett will be recalled from Triple-A on Friday June 1st, according to AJ Cassavell of MLB.com. He will be making his MLB debut.
- SFG: 2B Joe Panik, INF/OF Alen Hanson, OF Hunter Pence and RP Mark Melancon could all return from the disabled list on Friday June 1st, according to Henry Schulman of the San Francisco Chronicle.