Jon Heyman of SI.com hears that the Phillies have decided not to include prospect Kyle Drabek in a package for Roy Halladay. If they haven't informed the Blue Jays of their decision, they're about to. Here are the rest of Heyman's rumors:
- Heyman's sources say the Mets rejected a four-player package centered around Fernando Martinez for Halladay. Others have since disputed this.
- The Angels and Red Sox appear unlikely to part with their young prospects for Halladay.
- One Jays person believes it's unlikely they deal their ace at all.
- The Indians are becoming more open to dealing Cliff Lee, who doesn't have a no-trade clause and would have little say in the matter.
- However, they need pitching, so some Indians people believe the team is more likely to move Victor Martinez.
- The Rockies have considered pursuing Chad Qualls, George Sherrill, Danys Baez and Takashi Saito.