ROSTER MOVES BY TEAM
- CINCINNATI REDS | Depth Chart
- COLORADO ROCKIES | Depth Chart
- NEW YORK METS | Depth Chart
- Injuries: INF Wilmer Flores (fractured nose) has been ruled out for the remainder of the season.
- WASHINGTON NATIONALS | Depth Chart
- BALTIMORE ORIOLES | Depth Chart
- CHICAGO WHITE SOX | Depth Chart
- Injuries: SP Carlos Rodon (shoulder stiffness) was scratched from Thursday’s start and replaced by Mike Pelfrey.
- Placed on 10-Day DL: RP Jake Petricka (strained elbow)
FUTURE EXPECTED MOVES
- BAL: SS J.J. Hardy will be activated from 60-Day DL no later than Friday September 8th, according to Jon Meoli of the Baltimore Sun. | Orioles Depth Chart
- MIA: 1B Justin Bour could be activated from 10-Day DL as early as Friday September 8th, according to Joe Frisaro of MLB.com. | Marlins Depth Chart
NOTABLE REHAB ASSIGNMENTS
- C Willson Contreras, CHC (9/7)
- SP Tyler Anderson, COL (8/27)
- C Evan Gattis, HOU (9/5)
- SP Scott Kazmir, LAD (9/4)
- 1B Justin Bour, MIA (9/2)
- SP Noah Syndergaard, NYM (9/2)
- OF Clint Frazier, NYY (9/6)
*Rehab start date listed in parentheses.