Time to round up some links.
- The White Sox fired scouting director David Wilder and two scouts. Investigators are trying to determine if they skimmed bonuses designated for Latin American prospects.
- I did a Q&A recently. I forgot, at the time, that Albert Pujols is actually younger than Chase Utley.
- Imagine if Vladimir Guerrero had been paired with Barry Bonds.
- Joel Sherman points out that Jose Reyes will be just 28 when his contract is up.
- Roto Professor chats with prospect guy Jonathan Mayo.
- Extension talks with Corey Hart have fizzled.