Tim Dierkes' MLB Trade Rumors is baseball's premiere hot stove news website. Baseball's trades and free agent signings form a year-round niche, with peak months in December, November, and July. MLBTR is a regular stop for MLB executives and players, baseball writers, and of course, fans.
Traffic and Demographic Stats
- More than 10 million pageviews per month in 2011
- 97.9% male visitors
- 69.9% between ages 18-34
- 40.8% household income above $75K
- Over 250,000 Twitter followers
- Over 68,000 people like MLBTR on Facebook
- Comparable websites charge 5 to 20 times as much as MLBTR for the same audience. MLBTR cuts out the middle man.
- Banner ad sizes: 728x90 and 300x250.
- Other creative solutions and sponsorships available.
Email Tim Dierkes at email@example.com if you're interested in learning more.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Advertise On MLB Trade Rumors: