Thanks to our dedicated, hot-stove obsessed readers, MLBTR set a personal traffic record yesterday with over 1.3 million pageviews. Let's top it again today. Thanks for reading and for all the tips sent in. For the newbies, here's some basic info about using the site:
If you want to take it old school, just refresh the page to see the latest up top. If you get to the bottom of the website you can hit Previous Entries for more. Other ways to get your MLBTR fix:
- Go to MLBTradeRumors.com and check out Top Stories on the right-hand sidebar for a quick overview.
- Check out our list of the Recent Trades.
- See who will be eligible for free agency after the season.
- Sign up for our RSS feed.
- Check out the Transactions-only RSS feed.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Discuss deals and rumors with other fans on Facebook.
- Learn more about MLBTR at About MLB Trade Rumors.
- Please be aware of our Commenting Policy.