A look back at the original reporting and analysis found on MLBTR this past week:
- Ben Nicholson-Smith participated in the conference call announcing Martin Prado's four-year, $40MM contract extension with the Diamondbacks and reported Prado was surprised by his inclusion in the Justin Upton trade, but is happy to be in Arizona.
- Ben explained the basics of the arbitration process.
- Mark Polishuk asked MLBTR readers what will be the terms of Michael Bourn's next contract. Just over 44% of you believe Bourn will have to settle for a one-year deal in the neighborhood of $12-15MM.
- Ben asked MLBTR readers whether the Padres should extend Chase Headley and more than 70% of you would do so.
- Zach Links asked MLBTR readers which remaining player on MLBTR's Top 50 Free Agents list will sign next. More than 41% of you believe it will be Joe Saunders (#25).
- Daniel Seco asked MLBTR readers whether the Rangers have done enough this offseason and an overwhelming 85% of you believe they haven't.
- MLBTR was the first to learn Cardinals prospect Oscar Taveras switched agents leaving Melvin Roman for Rob Plummer.
- Ben hosted the MLBTR live chat this week.
- Zach compiled this week's edition of Baseball Blogs Weigh In.