Here's a look back at the week that was at MLBTR.
- The Cubs signed first baseman Anthony Rizzo to a $41MM extension.
- Reid Ryan became president of the Astros after George Postolos stepped down.
- The Mets signed outfielder Rick Ankiel to a big-league deal.
- The Yankees acquired infielder Reid Brignac from the Rockies for cash, and designated Alberto Gonzalez for assignment.
- The Angels claimed infielder Chris Nelson from the Yankees, and designated outfielder Scott Cousins for assignment.
- The Blue Jays claimed pitcher Thad Weber after the Padres designated him for assignment.
- The Marlins designated Jon Rauch for assignment.
- The Athletics designated first baseman Daric Barton and reliever Chris Resop for assignment.
- The Angels designated pitcher Barry Enright for assignment, then outrighted him to Triple-A Salt Lake. To clear space on their Triple-A roster, the Angels released utilityman Bill Hall.
- The Cubs will designate reliever Michael Bowden for assignement.
- The Astros outrighted pitcher Philip Humber to Triple-A Oklahoma City.
- The Padres released pitcher Fautino De Los Santos.
- The Phillies signed pitcher Carlos Zambrano to a minor-league deal.
- The Rangers signed pitcher Scott Richmond to a minor-league deal.
- The Dodgers signed pitcher Jonathan Sanchez to a minor-league deal.
- The Rockies signed pitcher Sean Gallagher to a minor-league deal.
- The Mets signed pitcher Matt Fox to a minor-league deal.
- The Rays signed pitcher Cory Wade to a minor-league deal.
- The Braves signed lefty reliever Joe Beimel to a minor-league deal.
- The Yankees signed infielder Josh Bell to a minor-league deal.
- The Padres signed outfielder Mike Wilson to a minor-league deal.
- The Marlins signed infielder Gil Velazquez to a minor-league deal.
- The Twins will sign outfielder Jordan Parraz to a minor-league deal.
- The Twins released lefty Rafael Perez.
- The Marlins released pitcher David Aardsma.
- The Nationals acquired catcher Brian Jeroloman from the Pirates.
- Reliever Blaine Boyer of the Royals exercised his out clause and became a free agent.
Rockies Acquire Brett Anderson D-Backs Acquire Mark Trumbo In Three-Team Deal With Angels, White Sox White Sox Sign Felipe Paulino Roy Halladay To Retire Marlins To Sign Garrett Jones Astros Sign Chad Qualls Yankees To Sign Carlos Beltran Red Sox To Re-Sign Mike Napoli Nationals To Sign Nate McLouth Rangers To Sign J.P. Arencibia Astros Sign Scott Feldman Mets Sign Curtis Granderson Mariners To Sign Robinson Cano Yankees To Re-Sign Hiroki Kuroda Orioles To Sign Francisco Peguero Orioles To Sign Ryan Webb Marlins To Sign Rafael Furcal White Sox To Sign Ronald Belisario Dodgers Re-Sign Brian Wilson Red Sox To Sign Edward Mujica Royals Acquire Norichika Aoki Yankees To Sign Kelly Johnson Cubs Sign Wesley Wright White Sox Re-Sign Paul Konerko Rockies To Sign Justin Morneau Yankees Agree To Sign Jacoby Ellsbury Marlins Sign Jarrod Saltalamacchia Astros Acquire Dexter Fowler
2014 Top 50 Free Agents With Predictions 2014 MLB Free Agent Tracker 2014 MLB Free Agent List 2015 MLB Free Agent List Non-Tender Candidates Projected Arbitration Salaries For 2014 Free Agent Prediction Contest Leaderboard Transaction Tracker DFA Tracker Agency Database MLBTR iPad/iPhone App MLBTR Android App Interviews Hot Stove Glossary MLBTR On Facebook MLBTR On Twitter MLBTR Mobile MLBTR On Kindle Team Twitter/RSS Feeds Team Facebook Pages
Winter Meetings Review: Day 2 Overnight Notes: Masterson, Twins, Rockies, Myers AL East Links: Choo, Drew, Lester, Yankees Astros Interested In Joba Chamberlain Phillies Notes: Brown, Papelbon, Lee, Hamels Trumbo Trade Allows Angels To Pursue Pitching Quick Hits: Cubs, Blue Jays, Butler, Cruz, Ackley Tigers Still Successfully Adapting Long After Peralta Suspension David Price Rumors: Tuesday Latest On Matt Kemp Central Notes: Anderson, Cardinals, Ellis, Pirates East Notes: Tanaka, Red Sox, Mets, Braves, Chavez Corey Hart Could Make Decision Tonight East Notes: Mets, Burnett, Phillies, Benoit Central Notes: Arroyo, Twins, Cards, De Aza, Indians
Peralta, PED Incentives, And The Next JDA Future Salary Obligations In Context Players Reflect On Arbitration Hearings Why I Chose My Agency Series Arbitration Breakdown
A's Rumors Angels Rumors Astros Rumors Blue Jays Rumors Braves Rumors Brewers Rumors Cardinals Rumors Cubs Rumors Diamondbacks Rumors Dodgers Rumors Giants Rumors Indians Rumors Mariners Rumors Marlins Rumors Mets Rumors Nationals Rumors Orioles Rumors Padres Rumors Phillies Rumors Pirates Rumors Rangers Rumors Rays Rumors Red Sox Rumors Reds Rumors Rockies Rumors Royals Rumors Tigers Rumors Twins Rumors White Sox Rumors Yankees Rumors