A look back at the original reporting and analysis found on MLBTR the last seven days:
- MLB Trade Rumors is now on Instagram! Follow us today – @traderumorsmlb.
- It’s often dangerous to read too much into a hot streak, but several shortstops who will be free agents this offseason are turning it on at the right time, Steve Adams writes. Ian Desmond and Asdrubal Cabrera are amongst those who could cash in this winter.
- Jeff Todd checked in on the free agent stock of Orioles lefty Wei-Yin Chen. Ultimately, Chen is likely to earn quite a bit more money than we might have anticipated coming into the 2015 season, though he’ll be entering a robust market of mid-tier pitching types.
- If Brett Anderson can stay healthy, he’ll be highly valued this offseason, as Charlie Wilmoth writes. Thus far, he has a 3.48 ERA, 6.0 K/9 and 2.5 BB/9 through 134 2/3 innings and hasn’t missed a start all year.
- If you missed out on Steve’s weekly chat, click here to get caught up with the transcript.