Let's round up some morning links.
- McCovey Chronicles feels that the Jose Castillo signing reduces the Joe Crede threat level for the Giants.
- Jonathan Papelbon wants to drive the market for closers upward.
- Keith Law discusses J.P. Ricciardi's decision to overrule scouting advisers and draft Ricky Romero over Troy Tulowitzki for the Blue Jays back in '05.
- If Yu Darvish is posted after this season, will it cost $75MM just to negotiate with him?
- From Buster Olney on Sunday: "Rival teams are not entirely sure if the Red Sox are devoted to the idea of trading Coco Crisp."
- Pedro Martinez will not worry about his next contract until after the season.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Odds and Ends: Papelbon, Darvish, Crisp: