Let's dig through today's links.
- Cork Gaines takes a look at the Rays most likely to be traded.
- According to Ken Davidoff, the Rockies have been scouting Yankees pitching prospect Humberto Sanchez. He'd be a more reasonable return for Brian Fuentes.
- Erik Bedard's MRI came out clean, but it's still hard to see him in a big league game before August.
- Dan Haren used to follow every trade rumor on the Internet, but Justin Duchscherer doesn't monitor the hot stove buzz.
- Shane Victorino is aware of the rumors, but wants to stay in Philly.
- With Emilio Bonifacio gone, Scott Bordow thinks the D'Backs should try to sign Orlando Hudson. Bordow would only offer $8MM a year though.
- Paul Hoynes looks at the Indians' areas of need for the offseason.
- Peter Abraham doesn't expect the Yankees to pursue a catcher.
- Melissa Segura of SI.com writes about Michael Inoa's buscon.
- Patrick Newman profiles Kenshin Kawakami, who should be quite popular this winter.
- Buster Olney expects Jason Varitek to feel a ripple effect from Jorge Posada's injury. His sources expect the Red Sox to offer Varitek one or two years at $6-8MM per.
- MLB.com is looking for a fan to guest host their show The Dish.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Odds and Ends: Bedard, Hudson, Inoa, Varitek: