A look at what is being written around the Blogosphere...
- Sox and Pinstripes has eight questions the Red Sox must address this offseason including whether or not to re-sign Jason Varitek and Tim Wakefield.
- Dodger Thoughts notes that there is not a lot of substance behind the rumors of the Dodgers offering Manny Ramirez a contract worth $60MM for two years.
- Fanhouse wonders if Ramirez could make more money in the long run if he signs a two-year deal with the Dodgers now.
- Gaslamp Ball wonders if the Padres are not getting the offers they expected for Jake Peavy and are starting to get "cold feet."
- Talking Chop notes that Frank Wren's public posturing during the Peavy negotiations is in stark contrast to what Braves fans are accustomed.
- Bleed Cubbie Blue projects a Cubs '09 roster, including Aubrey Huff at first base and Luke Scott in right field.
- The Sports Bank says the biggest need for the White Sox lineup is to add speed. They look at some potential moves and project an '09 lineup that includes Rafael Furcal and Chone Figgins.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Baseball Blogs Weigh In: Manny, Peavy, Cubs: