We'll keep track of tonight's minor moves here..
- The Yankees signed veteran catcher Bobby Wilson to a minor league deal, according to Matt Eddy of Baseball America (on Twitter). Wilson will vie for playing time with Chris Stewart, Francisco Cervelli, and rookie Austin Romine this spring. The backstop hit .208/.272/.321 in five seasons with the Angels.
- The Mets announced that they have signed catcher Landon Powell to a minor league contract with an invite to major league Spring Training. The former first-round pick hit .207/.284/.328 in three seasons with the A's.
- The Yankees inked second baseman Reegie Corona, who was once a well-regarded prospect in their system, Eddy tweets. He was playing in Venezuela and has been out of affiliated ball since 2010.
- The White Sox signed shortstop turned right-handed pitcher Tony Pena Jr. to a minor league deal, tweets Eddy. Pena switched positiions back in 2009.
- The Brewers signed catcher Robinzon Diaz to a minor league deal with an invitation to early minor league camp, tweets Tom Haudricourt of the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel. Diaz spent time in theRangers and Angels systems last year.