On this date in 1989, Pete Rose was banned from baseball for life by Commissioner Bart Giamatti for gambling. The Reds' manager signed a five-page agreement with Giamatti in which he agreed to a lifetime penalty but did not admit to gambling on the national pastime. Here's this week's look around the baseball blogosphere..
- Camden Depot looks at the frustrating Wei-Yin Chen.
- Inside The Zona says the Diamondbacks have shown a penchant for coming back in 2013.
- The War Room has part one of their 2014 Phillies preview.
- Kingdome Of Seattle Sports is glad that Justin Upton declined a deal to the Mariners.
- Philly Phanatics doesn't blame Charlie Manuel for the team's struggles.
- Baltimore Sports And Life scouted Hunter Harvey's debut in Aberdeen.
- Kings Of Kauffman crunches the numbers on KC's playoff odds.
- Blogging Mets lays out the blueprint for the Mets in 2014.
- i70 Baseball gives a tip of the cap to Jon Jay for silencing critics.
- Sports Talk Florida looks at upcoming decisions for the Rays.
- Hardball Scouting evaluates Lucas Giolito.
- Phoul Ballz spoke with a top Phillies draft choice.
- Baseball Hot Corner has the all-PED team.
If you have a suggestion for this feature, Zach can be reached at ZachBBWI@gmail.com.