On this date in 2005, Dontrelle Willis became the first pitcher in the thirteen-year history of the Marlins to win 20 games in a season when the team beat the Nats at RFK Stadium, 12-1. The high-kicking southpaw had established a franchise record for victories in his last start with his 19th win. Here's this week's look around the baseball blogosphere..
- Inside The Zona looks at Paul Goldschmidt's plate discipline this season.
- AL Eastbound & Down defends Alex Anthopoulos' job in Toronto.
- Replacement Level Red Sox crunches the numbers in Boston.
- Phillies Nation tries to untangle the headache that is the Phillies' 40-man roster.'
- Shutdown Inning talks about Yu Darvish's home run epidemic.
- A's Farm has the top performers in the Oakland system.
- Camden Depot weighs in on the struggles of Matt Wieters.
- Blogging Mets has potential free agent outfielders for Sandy Alderson to consider.
- Federal Baseball looks at Anthony Rendon's year so far.
- Rays Colored Glasses has a hypothetical trade for Rays and Mets fans to ponder over.
- MLB Injury News asks if the Tommy John epidemic can be prevented.
- Kings Of Kaufmann examines some power options for KC this winter.
If you have a suggestion for this feature, Zach can be reached at [email protected].