On this date in 1971, Satchel Paige became the first Negro League star to be selected to the Hall of Fame. Here’s this week’s look around the baseball blogosphere..
- Blue Jays Plus breaks down Kyle Drabek’s mechanics.
- Camden Depot says the Orioles shouldn’t blow their money on the open market.
- Inside The Zona talks D’Backs prospects.
- Outside Pitch says that now is the time for the Diamondbacks to pounce on David Price.
- Hidden Vigorish isn’t that worried about A.J. Burnett’s age.
- Rays Colored Glasses sees a change in Tampa Bay.
- Kings Of Kauffman looks at the Royals’ timetable for Kyle Zimmer.
- Grading On The Curve talks Michael Taylor.
- Yanks Beat Blog has their fingers crossed over Michael Pineda.
- Baseball News Source looks at some extension candidates.
- A’s Farm turns in their top ten list.
- Bleacher Report wants somebody to sign Oliver Perez.
- Konsume looks at remaining free agents that could make an impact.
If you have a suggestion for this feature, Zach can be reached at [email protected].