On this date in 2006, Red Sox ace Curt Schilling surrendered ten extra-base hits to the Royals, tying an American League record. The nine doubles and homer equals the dubious mark set by Dale Gear (1901 Senators) and Luis Tiant (1969 Indians). Here’s this week’s look around the baseball blogosphere..
- Camden Depot says Caleb Joseph is a future All-Star.
- Inside The Zona wonders if Chase Anderson‘s hot start is sustainable.
- Beisbol’s breaks down Clay Buchholz.
- Wahoo’s On First looks back at the Indians’ deadline.
- Nats GM spoke with Baseball Prospectus’ Joe Hamrahi.
- Your Van C’s runs down the Blue Jays’ top prospects.
- Rays Colored Glasses looks at Willy Adames.
- Royals Blue talks about Sung Woo Lee and his story.
- Grading On The Curve fears Jose Ramirez won’t reach his potential with the Indians.
Please send submissions to Zach at ZachBBWI@gmail.com.