On this date in 2006, Red Sox ace Curt Schilling gave up ten extra-base hits to the Royals, tying an American League record. The nine doubles and one homer surrendered put Schilling in a tie with Dale Gear and Luis Tiant for the unfortunate mark. Here’s this week’s look around the baseball blogosphere..
- Camden Depot says Caleb Joseph is a future All-Star.
- Inside The Zona wonders if Chase Anderson’s hot start is sustainable.
- Beisbol’s breaks down Clay Buchholz.
- Wahoo’s On First looks back at the Indians’ deadline.
- Nats GM spoke with Baseball Prospectus’ Joe Hamrahi.
- Your Van C’s runs down the Blue Jays’ top prospects.
- Rays Colored Glasses looks at Willy Adames.
- Royals Blue talks about Sung Woo Lee and his story.
- Grading On The Curve fears Jose Ramirez won’t reach his potential with the Indians.
Please send submissions to Zach at ZachBBWI@gmail.com.