Today’s link roundup…
- I was a guest on Get Sports Radio yesterday to talk about the Reds. Click here to download an mp3 of the show.
- NPB Tracker notes that 21 year-old phenom Yu Darvish threw 165 pitches last night.
- GM Dave Dombrowski says the Tigers are definitely not sellers. They’re undecided on whether to buy or stick with internal options. The Tigers’ approach to the relief market may hinge on Freddy Dolsi‘s fatigued shoulder.
- Buster Olney says the Mets and Padres have discussed right fielder Brian Giles. He’d earn $11MM in ’09 if traded. However, Joel Sherman doesn’t think Giles is on the Mets’ radar.
- Learn about the PITCHf/x system in a Josh Kalk Q&A.
- D’Backs beat writer Nick Piecoro doesn’t think there’s much to the Mark Teixeira rumors.
- ESPN’s Keith Law isn’t impressed with Emilio Bonifacio. He’s also not a fan of the Cristian Guzman extension.
- RotoAuthority finds a Tim Lincecum–Johnny Cueto parallel for fantasy baseball players to consider.