Rounding up today's links...
- Live chat here today at 2pm CST.
- Geoff Baker has a link and commentary on Erik Bedard's Philadelphia radio appearance. I'm with Baker - this was an odd choice by Bedard, who typically avoids the media.
- According to Ken Rosenthal, the Brewers are interested in the Giants' Ray Durham and Jack Taschner.
- MLB.com's Mark Bowman believes the Braves will shop Mark Teixeira if they decide they can't contend. They're currently six games out.
- Dave Cameron concluded his MLB Trade Value series at FanGraphs. He considers Evan Longoria the most valuable asset in the game, partially because of his team-friendly contract.
- Ken Davidoff runs through starting pitching trade candidates now that CC Sabathia is off the market.
- Sam Mellinger wonders what it would've been like if the Royals had successfully signed Hiroki Kuroda. Of course, they were eyeing Andruw Jones and Carlos Silva too.
- With Matt Treanor DL-bound, the Marlins' search for a catcher may intensify.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Odds and Ends: Bedard, Teixeira, Longoria, Durham: