More links for your Friday afternoon…
- ESPN.com's Keith Law says next year's draft won't be as stacked as the 2011 edition and lacks one player who's clearly better than his peers.
- Todd Coppernoll of Brewerfan.net has a Rollie Fingers interview up, complete with Charlie Finley anecdotes and memories of the 1982 World Series.
- Mark Bradley of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution believes the Atlanta Braves and Jeff Francoeur would be better off without each other. Almost 80% of the readers polled agree.
- Charley Walters of the St. Paul Pioneer Press says Joe Crede, who now has ten homers, is on a pace to earn $4.5MM in incentives.
- Steve Rosenbloom of the Chicago Tribune doesn't think Pedro Martinez is the answer for the Cubs.
- Check out my discussion with the Benchwarmers on KFNS 590 in St. Louis.