- Rod Barajas, Mets. Not much was expected from Barajas in the OBP department, but a .194/.224/.355 line isn't going to cut it. Also, despite a three home run game and a .468 SLG, John Buck sits among the OBP trailers at .239. I liked the Gregg Zaun signing, but he's hitting just .220/.299/.288.
- Jerry Hairston Jr., Padres. Versatility doesn't mean much when you're hitting .231/.242/.246.
- Jonny Gomes, Reds. I liked this bargain signing, but Gomes isn't doing much at .214/.254/.375.
- Garrett Atkins, Orioles. He's losing playing time given a .238/.262/.302 start.
- Pedro Feliz, Astros. The left side of the Astros' infield is really struggling offensively. Infielders Orlando Cabrera, Jack Wilson, and Adam Kennedy are also excelling at making outs, while Mark DeRosa has shown no power.
- Nick Johnson, Yankees. Bizarre line for Johnson: .143/.385/.232. Even when nothing else is working, Johnson is second in MLB in walks. Chone Figgins has had a similar start.
- Ken Griffey Jr., Mariners. He's better than .226/.293/.245, but many opposed this signing from the start.
- Troy Glaus, Braves. He's at .200/.300/.300, and the Braves have to be pondering alternatives.
- Doug Davis, Brewers. He's basically allowed an earned run per inning so far.
- Todd Wellemeyer, Giants. The team's fifth starter has a 6.33 ERA through four starts.
- Trevor Hoffman, Brewers. Hoffman leads baseball with four blown saves; at some point the Brewers have to try someone else in the ninth inning.
- Jason Marquis, Nationals. He made three ugly starts and headed to the DL with an elbow injury.
- Rich Harden, Rangers. He leads baseball with 23 walks allowed.
- Vicente Padilla, Dodgers. He sports a 7.06 ERA and a forearm injury.
- John Grabow, Cubs. With a 7.04 ERA, Grabow hasn't been the setup man the Cubs envisioned. Brendan Donnelly, Octavio Dotel, and Bob Howry are also getting knocked around.
- Mike Gonzalez, Orioles. His terrible start led to a shoulder-related DL stint.
- Hoops Rumors
- Pro Football Rumors
- Trade Rumors iOS App
- Trade Rumors Android App
- MLBTR Podcast
- 2014-15 MLB Free Agent Tracker
- 2014-15 Offseason Outlooks
- 2014-15 Free Agent Profiles
- Reverse Standings
- 2015 MLB Free Agent List
- 2015 MLB Free Agent Power Rankings
- 2016 MLB Free Agent List
- Transaction Tracker
- DFA Tracker
- Agency Database
- MLBTR iPad/iPhone App
- MLBTR Android App
- Hot Stove Glossary
- MLBTR On Facebook
- MLBTR On Twitter
- MLBTR Mobile
- MLBTR On Kindle
- Team Twitter/RSS Feeds
- Team Facebook Pages
- MLB Trade Rumors Podcast: Episode 4
- AL Central Notes: Royals, Aoki, Butler, Lovullo, Tigers
- AL West Notes: Astros, Lewis, Rangers, A’s
- D’Backs Exercise Options On Hudson, Reynolds
- Padres Decline Josh Johnson’s Option
- Orioles Exercise Options On Chen, O’Day; Decline Options On Markakis, Hundley
- Dan Haren Exercises Player Option
- White Sox To Decline Option On Felipe Paulino
- Red Sox Sign Koji Uehara To Two-Year Extension
- Cardinals Exercise John Lackey’s Option
- Brewers Exercise Yovani Gallardo’s Option
- Cubs Decline Option On Kyuji Fujikawa
- Hisashi Iwakuma’s Option Vests
- Angels Exercise Street Option, Decline Burnett Option, Return Moran To Mariners
- Nationals Exercise Denard Span’s Option; Decline LaRoche, Soriano
MLBTR Mailing List
Rumors by team
- Angels Rumors
- Astros Rumors
- Athletics Rumors
- Blue Jays Rumors
- Braves Rumors
- Brewers Rumors
- Cardinals Rumors
- Cubs Rumors
- Diamondbacks Rumors
- Dodgers Rumors
- Giants Rumors
- Indians Rumors
- Mariners Rumors
- Marlins Rumors
- Mets Rumors
- Nationals Rumors
- Orioles Rumors
- Padres Rumors
- Phillies Rumors
- Pirates Rumors
- Rangers Rumors
- Rays Rumors
- Red Sox Rumors
- Reds Rumors
- Rockies Rumors
- Royals Rumors
- Tigers Rumors
- Twins Rumors
- White Sox Rumors
- Yankees Rumors