We'll keep track of the latest minor deals right here:
- The Red Sox claimed outfielder Jordan Parraz off of waivers from the Royals, the teams announced. The 26-year-old has yet to appear in the majors, but he posted solid numbers at Triple-A last year. In his second stint at Omaha, he batted .266/.350/.410 with 27 doubles.
- The Royals also outrighted right-handers Gaby Hernandez and Victor Marte to Omaha.
- The Nationals announced on Twitter that they outrighted right-hander Ryan Mattheus to Triple-A.
- The Brewers signed Brandon Boggs, according to Tom Haudricourt of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel (on Twitter). The 27-year-old outfielder hasn't played much in the past two seasons, but he posted a .733 OPS in 334 plate appearances for the 2008 Rangers.
- The Mariners and Astros also made minor deals today.