The baseball world was busy this week (not so much this weekend), but we still provided a ton of original content. Let's recap the MLBTR week that was…
- First and firemost, we're launching a new NBA rumors site and are seeking part-time writers. Click here for all the details about the job and how to apply.
- Tim Dierkes took a look at the teams that have sat on the sidelines during free agency, and Ben Nicholson-Smith broke down the market for remaining free agent innings eaters.
- The White Sox locked up John Danks to a big extension, which Ben then broke down in terms of its impact on the team, the player, and around the league.
- Following the two big deals, we asked who won the Mat Latos trade and who won the Gio Gonzalez trade.
- Luke Adams examined Matt Cain as an extension candidate, and Howard Megdal listed the mystery team's roster.
- I rounded up the latest and greatest from around the web in this week's Baseball Blogs Weigh In.
- Here is Ben's chat transcript.
- Looking to receive MLBTR updates on the go? Then sign up for our text message alerts.