MLB.com’s beat reporters have passed along lots of contract details today. Here they are:
- Jane Lee has the details on the Athletics and Steve Gilbert adds the latest on the Diamondbacks.
- Ian Browne has the details on the Red Sox and their recent contracts. Carlos Silva and Aaron Cook would earn bonuses for winning the Comeback Player of the Year.
- Jeremy Accardo and Chris Ray can ask the Indians to release them if they are not on the Major League roster by April 4th and June 1st, respectively, Jordan Bastian writes. Bastian also has contract details for Fred Lewis and others who signed minor league deals with Cleveland.
- Todd Zolecki has the details on the new contracts for all Phillies, from Joe Savery to Cole Hamels.
- The seven players who signed Major League deals with the Marlins so far this offseason will cost Miami $31.585MM in 2012, Joe Frisaro writes.
- Brian McTaggart explains the Chris Snyder and Jack Cust deals in detail.
- Mark Sheldon has the details on Ryan Madson, Nick Masset, Paul Janish and the rest of the Reds who have agreed to new deals this offseason.
- Brittany Ghiroli has the details on Robert Andino’s 2012 contract.