It's time to start preparing for fantasy baseball drafts, at the expense of your friends and loved ones. Instead of throwing down $8 on a magazine that was written in December, why not check out the latest at our sister site RotoAuthority?
- Fantasy baseball's most disappointing players from 2011 offer all kinds of bargains this year. Check out my list of unpopular names you should consider.
- Ryan Braun is a first-round pick again, writes Alex Steers McCrum.
- I explain that if you're thinking about drafting Elvis Andrus, consider Derek Jeter instead.
- Matt Kemp, Justin Upton, and Jose Bautista top Mike Axisa's outfielder rankings.
- My wife will tell you that the only thing nerdier than a fantasy draft is a practice fantasy draft. Nonetheless, much of the RotoAuthority crew participated in a mock draft last week, and here is Dan Mennella's analysis.