DL Apps + FB
- Yankees Acquire Chris Capuano From Rockies
- Mariners Acquire Kendrys Morales
- Tigers Acquire Joakim Soria
- Yankees Acquire Chase Headley
- Giants Sign Dan Uggla
- Angels Acquire Huston Street
- Astros Fail To Sign Aiken, Nix, Marshall
- Braves Release Dan Uggla
- Sabathia To Undergo Arthroscopic Surgery, Miss Rest Of Seasoni
- Red Sox Release A.J. Pierzynski
- Royals Acquire Jason Frasor
- Yankees Acquire Jeff Francis
- Marlon Byrd Reveals Four-Team No-Trade Clause
- Cardinals Claim George Kottaras
- White Sox Sign Carlos Rodon
- Masahiro Tanaka Has Slightly Torn UCL
- Brandon Phillips Tears Ligament In Thumb
- Yadier Molina Out 8-12 Weeks For Thumb Surgery
- Indians Acquire Chris Dickerson
- Aiken Has Elbow Injury; Astros Seeking Discounted Deal
- Blue Jays Claim Nolan Reimold
- Yankees Designate Alfonso Soriano For Assignment
- Yankees, D'Backs Swap Nuno, McCarthy
- Royals Sign Scott Downs
- Athletics Acquire Jeff Samardzija And Jason Hammel
- Reverse Standings
- 2015 MLB Free Agent List
- 2015 MLB Free Agent Power Rankings
- Transaction Tracker
- DFA Tracker
- Agency Database
- MLBTR iPad/iPhone App
- MLBTR Android App
- Hot Stove Glossary
- MLBTR On Facebook
- MLBTR On Twitter
- MLBTR Mobile
- MLBTR On Kindle
- Team Twitter/RSS Feeds
- Team Facebook Pages
- NL Notes: Tulowitzki, Murphy, De La Rosa, Burnett, Nationals, Marlins, Dodgers
- AL Notes: Hamels, Peavy, Yanks, Masterson, Tigers, Angels
- Blue Jays Outright Brad Mills To Triple-A
- Yankees Exploring Trades For Ian Kennedy, Jorge De La Rosa
- Mariners Have Inquired With Rockies On Drew Stubbs
- Twins, Suzuki Far Apart In Extension Talks
- Padres GM Finalists Are Preller, Hazen, Eppler, Ng
- D’backs Shopping Aaron Hill, Barely Listening On Martin Prado
- Cubs Looking To Trade Edwin Jackson
- MLBPA Files Grievance Against Astros Relating To Unsigned Draft Picks
- Phillies Have Considered Releasing Ryan Howard After Season
- Astros Unlikely To Deal Chad Qualls
- Yankees Acquire Chris Capuano From Rockies
- Stark’s Latest: Price, Phillies, O’s, Royals, Pirates
- Tigers Looking For Left-Handed Relief Help
MLBTR Mailing List
- How Clubs Determine Pre-Arbitration Salaries
- Another Bite At The Apple: Opt-Out Clauses In MLB
- Scouting Masahiro Tanaka
- Free Agent Contract Trends: 2007-08 To Present
- Minor League Free Agents Finding Major League Deals
- Peralta, PED Incentives, And The Next JDA
- Future Salary Obligations In Context
- Players Reflect On Arbitration Hearings
- Why I Chose My Agency Series
- Arbitration Breakdown
Rumors by team
- Angels Rumors
- Astros Rumors
- Athletics Rumors
- Blue Jays Rumors
- Braves Rumors
- Brewers Rumors
- Cardinals Rumors
- Cubs Rumors
- Diamondbacks Rumors
- Dodgers Rumors
- Giants Rumors
- Indians Rumors
- Mariners Rumors
- Marlins Rumors
- Mets Rumors
- Nationals Rumors
- Orioles Rumors
- Padres Rumors
- Phillies Rumors
- Pirates Rumors
- Rangers Rumors
- Rays Rumors
- Red Sox Rumors
- Reds Rumors
- Rockies Rumors
- Royals Rumors
- Tigers Rumors
- Twins Rumors
- White Sox Rumors
- Yankees Rumors
Well, I’d like to try recruiting for HoopsBuzz…again. It’s a blog very similar to this one where you’ll establish some contacts, hopefully scoop a rumor or two, and just analyze all that is buzzworthy in the game of basketball.
I’m not able to pay you, but you will get a built in audience of at least several hundred people a day and something to put on your resume. I’ve been kind of slacking lately as far as keeping this site alive and well, so I want to try again. People seem to like the general idea if not the execution.
So if you’re a damn good writer, love basketball, and can post three times a week for sure, email me at email@example.com. Please don’t use any other email address for this. If you applied before and want to apply again, that’s fine. I’ll probably take around six people depending on the number of applicants.
UPDATE: One more thing to add – please don’t apply if baseball is your true passion but you like basketball too. I am looking for people whose #1 sport is far and away basketball.
Recent reading appearing on our network:
Joshua Shnider handicaps recent Knicks trade rumors for HoopsBuzz.
AllCubs has a discussion of minor league roster decisions facing the Cubs.
Fantasy baseball nuts will appreciate a look at basepath burners with 60 steal potential at RotoAuthority. Speaking of fantasy baseball, be sure to bookmark The Closer Watch. They provide depth charts updated daily starting in spring training.
One last plug: check out the RotoAuthority Fantasy Guide, featuring tons of projections, rankings, and other fantasy goodies for just ten bucks.
Just wanted to make sure anyone who is remotely interested in basketball has bookmarked the new site HoopsBuzz. We’ve got twelve sharp guys currently writing for it, so several posts appear every day. It’s in the general style of this blog, and I think you should get acquainted. Leave some comments, the authors would love some feedback.
If you’re baffled by the current state of fielding statistics in baseball, welcome to the club. Dave’s latest post at U.S.S. Mariner outlines the contenders and rates the usefulness of the various defensive metrics.
And don’t forget to swing by HoopsBuzz regularly. Check out the latest rumors involving Chris Bosh, Darko Milicic, and Ron Artest.
Finally, I’ve got a Wade Miller projection up at RotoAuthority.
I’m looking for a few good writers. Could be bloggers, journalism majors, or anyone else who can write a few paragraphs five times a week. We’ve got a sister blog called HoopsBuzz, where I’m attempting to create a community based on basketball trade rumors and signings. It’d be very similar to this blog, but all about the NBA and college hoops. I’ve got a couple of openings for worthy bloggers.
I can’t pay anything currently because I doubt the site will make money. If you can build an audience and consistently post quality material, there will be compensation down the road. The benefits: free use of the TypePad blogging service (costs over $100 a year), a nice resume builder, and a built-in audience of at least a couple hundred readers. Plus, it’s just plain fun to establish a network of sources and be a conduit of inside information. Email me if you’re qualified and interested.
For all you NBA fans out there, Jim has a new post up on HoopsBuzz concerning the 76ers’ options for their trade exception. Read the article here.
I’m proud to introduce a new blog in our little family here. It’s called HoopsBuzz, and you’ll find the latest basketball rumors and happenings there.
Jim is the main author, and I think you’ll find him eloquent and well-versed in the game of basketball. Feel free to shoot him any hot hoops tips you’ve heard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
So, what are you waiting for basketball fans? Bookmark HoopsBuzz and be the first to know what’s going on with the NBA and college hoops.
Today’s post concerns possible deals involving Michael Olowakandi and Earl Watson.