Here’s our weekly look around the baseball blogosphere:
- Jays From The Couch interviewed Tayler Saucedo.
TPOP determines the Pirates Trade Value rankings of assets in the organization.
- Inside The ’Zona ran down Jean Segura’s pros and cons.
- Philliesdelphia says catcher J.P. Arencibia could surprise in Spring Training.
- Chin Music Baseball ran down the most questionable moves of the offseason.
- Swingin A’s analyzed Fangraphs’ analysis of the A’s.
- Camden Depot has a primer on Odrisamer Despaigne.
- Yankees Unscripted wonders if Brett Gardner will remain a valuable commodity.
- Big Three Sports discussed Curt Casali.
- Pirates Breakdown talked Gerrit Cole’s slider.
- Gardy Goes Yardy crunched the numbers on keeping Mark Teixeira.
- Outside Pitch MLB feels Dansby Swanson could be this year’s Carlos Correa.
- L.A. Dodger Report is now on board with the Howie Kendrick deal.
- MLB Reports also feels the Kendrick signing was wise for the Dodgers.
- Innings Eaters says keeping Jose Bautista could backfire on the Jays.
- A’s Farm ran down it’s top 10 list for 2016.
- Clubhouse Corner says Christian Arroyo is California Dreamin’ to MLB.
- The Runner got an exclusive with Bugs Bunny.
- The First Out At Third is confused by the Brewers’ trade.
- Redbird Rants delved into Lazarito.
- Think Blue PC noted the advancement of Jacob Rhame.
- Baseball Hot Corner wonders if Troy Tulowitzki can win the AL MVP.
- BBA ponders what the Yankees should do sans Greg Bird.
- Dynasty Digest says Bryce Harper would look good in pinstripes.
- Blue Jays Plus says Toronto can afford extensions for Jose Bautista and Edwin Encarnacion.
- Notes From The Sally previewed the Greenville Drive.
- Wayniac Nation wonders if Tim Lincecum is a good fit with the Yankees
Please send submissions to Zach Links at [email protected]