I don't know much about cell phones, so I figured I'd tap into the MLBTR community a little bit. I recently bought a T-Mobile Dash and so far I'm not jazzed with it. I might bring it back and get something different. Here's what I'm looking for in my phone:
- The ability to receive emails from my gmail account the second they come in. The Dash seems to do it on five-minute intervals at best. Is this a gmail or a Dash limitation?
- I believe it needs to be a Windows phone to enable me to use TypePad Mobile and make blog posts from the phone.
- Preferably it would have full, fast web browsing. The Dash seems pretty slow in loading up websites from various newspapers, or BP, or whatever.
- I'm going to stick with T-Mobile, so the iPhone isn't an option.
- Any insight? Should I stick with the Dash? Is there something else you would recommend? Leave a comment or email me at email@example.com if you have any experience with this crap. Thanks.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Phone Woes: