Had enough of yesterday's trades yet? Good, because here are some reactions from around the blogosphere…
- Matt Cerrone at MetsBlog says he's not sure the Ryan Church-Jeff Francoeur swap makes total sense, and he's not sure if the move will have an impact for either team.
- Sam Page at Amazin' Avenue says that he's convinced the trade makes no sense, and all of the "talk about potential, shake-ups and athleticism is just noise."
- Talking Chops' "gondeee" likes the Church pickup, even if it cost the once-face of the franchise. Admittedly, it's been a while since Francoeur was viewed in that light.
- Jay Yencich at USS Mariner says the Mariners came out pretty good in the Yuniesky Betancourt deal, even if they had to send some cash Kansas City's way.
- D.W. at Tangled Up In (Royal) Blue doesn't understand how the move fits into the big picture for the Royals.
- Keith at The Royals Tower is taking a hiatus from blogging out of frustration caused by the deal.