On this date in 2004, the Rangers traded Alex Rodriguez along with cash to the Yankees in exchange for Alfonso Soriano and a player to be named later, Joaquin Arias. The deal came on the heels of the MLBPA nixing the deal that would have sent the AL MVP to the Red Sox for Manny Ramirez. Here's this week's look around the baseball blogosphere..
- Angels Win remembers Jim Fregosi.
- NPB Tracker looks at Japan's independent leagues.
- Camden Depot peers into the Orioles' future.
- Inside The Zona is less-than-thrilled with the D'Backs' front office.
- Rays Colored Glasses sat down with Kevin Kiermaier.
- The Giants Cove breaks down the NL West.
- Replacement Level Red Sox is optimistic about Felix Doubront.
- Grading On The Curve is concerned about Archie Bradley.
- Baseball News Source wonders what the Dodgers should do with their outfielders.
- Outside Pitch plays trade matchmaker.
- MLB Reports looks at the A's payroll.
- Players View talks Hanley Ramirez.
If you have a suggestion for this feature, Zach can be reached at ZachBBWI@gmail.com.