On this date in 1999, the Diamondbacks tied a 68-year old major league record when their catcher, Damian Miller, started three double plays. Here’s this week’s look around the baseball blogosphere..
- Whygavs brings us the final vortex of all Gregory Polanco discourse.
- Inside The Zona discusses A.J. Pollock.
- The Giants Cove says the injury bug has come to San Francisco.
- Royals Blue looks on the positive side of things.
- Grab Some Bench looks at Alexei Ramirez‘s trade value.
- Sports Injury Alert says Jose Abreu‘s ankle injury will test the depth of the White Sox.
- Baseball Hot Corner wonders if Jeff Samardzija makes sense for the Blue Jays.
- MLB Reports looks at how the Rangers can fill the Prince Fielder void.
If you have a suggestion for this feature, Zach can be reached at ZachBBWI@gmail.com.