You've heard the Rangers' side: Michael Young requested a trade. You've heard Young's side: Texas "misled and manipulated" him. By now, you've heard the latest rumors, too. In case that's not enough, we have assembled some reactions and analysis on the situation...
- Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports reports that some rival executives think the Rangers’ stance suggests they do not want to trade Young. But Rosenthal says Texas needs to trade Young soon.
- Jon Paul Morosi of FOX Sports and ESPN.com's Buster Olney break down the potential destinations for Young.
- Dave Cameron of FanGraphs argues that a Carlos Lee for Young swap makes more sense than other potential deals.
- But Zachary Levine of the Houston Chronicle says the deal "appears to be a no-go" for Houston, even if the Astros ship Lee to the Rangers.
- MLB.com's Jason Beck explains why Young isn't a fit in Detroit.