On this date in 2010, Josh Hamilton became the fifth Ranger player to win the American League’s Most Valuable Player award. Here’s this week’s look around the baseball blogosphere..
- Bless You Boys weighs in on the blockbuster deal from the Tigers’ perspective.
- The Beanball is concerned about Ian Kinsler’s defense.
- Camden Depot asks what Shelby Miller would cost the Orioles.
- Baseball Hot Corner tries to figure out where Masahiro Tanaka will land.
- Inside The Zona has a comprehensive plan for the D’Backs this winter.
- Blue Jays Plus asks where the trade value lies in the Toronto bullpen.
- A’s Farm checked in with some of Oakland’s top prospects in the Arizona Fall League.
- The Giants Cove says that SF really hasn’t been spending big so far.
- Pinetar Press runs down some Royals pitching targets.
- I R Fast runs down the pitch F/X data from the AFL.
- Baseball Stooges says Jacoby Ellsbury is likely going elsewhere.
- Section 215 has some concerns about the Phillies and their age.
If you have a suggestion for this feature, email Zach at [email protected]