For the first time in baseball history, all four LDS series will go the full five games. The Tigers and Giants advanced to the LCS round yesterday while the Yankees-Orioles and Nationals-Cardinals will sort out their series later today. Here is the latest from around the blogosphere…
- Rum Bunter interviewed Pirates manager Clint Hurdle.
- Wahoo's on First explains why the Terry Francona hiring matters for the Indians.
- Puckett's Pond thinks the Twins may be placing too much faith in GM Terry Ryan.
- Baseball News Source says Josh Hamilton and the Rangers won't have a happy ending.
- MLB Injury News wrote about Hamilton's unique free agency.
- Halo Hangout thinks the Angels should restructure Dan Haren's contract.
- Sodo Mojo wrote about the Safeco Field fences being moved in.
- Lookout Landing mused about a new contract for Felix Hernandez.
- Rays Colored Glasses wondered if the Rays could acquire Dexter Fowler.
- Red Sox Post listed some trade partners for Jacoby Ellsbury.
- Sports of Boston looks at some ways to fix the Red Sox.
- Crashburn Alley wrote about the Phillies' problem at third base.
If you have a suggestion for this feature, Mike can be reached here. Only one email per week, please.