On this date in 2010, Roy Halladay joined Roger Clemens, Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez, and Gaylord Perry as the fifth pitcher to win the Cy Young Award in both leagues. Here’s this week’s look around the baseball blogosphere..
- Wahoo’s On First examines Josh Johnson as a possible target for the Tribe.
- B Sports takes a look at the Tigers’ defense.
- NatsGM has some ideas for Washington GM Mike Rizzo this winter.
- World Series Dreaming wonders if the Price is right for the Cubs.
- Inside The Zona wants the D’Backs to go younger in the bullpen.
- Rays Colored Glasses talks Jurickson Profar and why some top prospects get moved.
- Talkin Sox With Dan says one game in April told us a lot about the Red Sox.
- Replacement Level Red Sox discusses the cost of wins and whether Boston should re-sign Ellsbury.
- Lasorda’s Lair argues that Clayton Kershaw is the best pitcher of this generation.
- Baseball Hot Corner says the Blue Jays should ink Masahiro Tanaka.
- Kingdome Of Seattle Sports wants the Mariners to go out and get Matt Kemp.
- Scout has an aggressive plan for the M’s.
- The Giants Cove has three players San Francisco should go for and three they should avoid.
If you have a suggestion for this feature, Zach can be reached at [email protected].