After coming out of retirement to pitch for his home town team, Roger Clemens became the oldest hurler to win the Cy Young Award on this date in 2004. The Rocket won the award a record seven times and becomes the first to win the award with four different teams: Red Sox (1986-87, 1991), Blue Jays (1997-98), Yankees (2001) and the Astros (2004). Here's this week's look around the baseball blogosphere..
- Inside The Zona looks at what the D'Backs can do with limited budget room this winter.
- Blue Jays Plus wonders if the Blue Jays and Tigers could be trade partners.
- Rays Colored Glasses gives us some darkhorse trade candidates for David Price.
- Replacement Level Red Sox doesn't want Brian McCann in Boston.
- Pro Projections wonders if Matt Cain will bounce back.
- Baseball Stooges looks at possible shortstop solutions for the Cardinals.
- Blue Jays Musings says that Toronto needs to start their search for pitching stat.
If you have a suggestion for this feature, Zach can be reached at ZachBBWI@gmail.com.