Links for Tuesday…
- RotoAuthority asks for your #1 fantasy baseball bust for 2009.
- Keith Law calls the Pat Burrell signing a "major bargain," panning the Raul Ibanez contract by comparison. River Ave. Blues says the recent Burrell and Milton Bradley deals prove that Brian Cashman was wise not to offer arbitration to Bobby Abreu.
- Will the Rays have enough money to re-sign Rocco Baldelli now? Buster Olney still thinks he will land with Boston.
- Gordon Edes says Jim Hendry had a stealth dinner with Bradley during the November GM Meetings. Edes adds that the Cubs believe Derek Lowe is too expensive.
- Cool story about a guy trying to get an autograph on each card in the 1983 Fleer baseball card set.
- Baseball America’s Jim Callis has the updated ’09 draft order. Callis also weighs in on the broken free agent compensation system, which is up for discussion after the 2011 season.