By this time tomorrow, all unsigned arbitration eligible players will have exchanged proposals with their respective teams. We'll be keeping track of everything at MLBTR, but in the meantime here are some links to posts and resources that will help make sense of arbitration, a fixture in baseball offseasons for nearly 40 years:
- MLBTR’s Arbitration Tracker offers a look at the many unsigned players plus those who have already agreed to terms.
- MLBTR contributor Matt Swartz listed his projected arbitration salaries and they've been on the money so far.
- Swartz also broke down arbitration salaries for hitters and pitchers, explaining the importance of innings pitched, home runs and RBI.
- Last offseason I weighed in on what matters in arbitration and explained what doesn't apply.
- Teams and players make the headlines, but agencies are an integral part of the process, so check out our Agency Database.